PEI Home Renovation Programs
Did you know the government of Prince Edward Island offers multiple home renovation programs for island residents? These programs include:
- The PEI Home Renovation Program
- The PEI Home Renovation Program for Persons with Disabilities
- The Emergency Home Repair Program
- The Home Energy Low-Income Program (HELP)
- Your home is in need of major heating, electrical, structural, plumbing, or fire safety repairs.
- Your home is valued at, or below, $175,000 according to the PEI Taxation and Property Records assessed value.
- Your home has been owned by you for at least five years.
- The property is the home-owner's primary residence.
- You do not have an outstanding tax balance greater than one year from the application date.
- Your mortgage is not outstanding greater than two months from the application date.
- You have a current home insurance policy on the property.
- Your annual household income falls at or below the income amounts based on your family size.