To qualify for the Crapaud Citizen/Volunteer of the Year Award, nominees must be:
• current residents of Crapaud
• willing to stand for nomination and agree to participate in internal and external communications to promote the award recipients
• An annual call for nominations will be issued.
• Nomination assessments will be based on the submitted nomination package.
• Incomplete nomination packages and illegible forms will not be reviewed.
• A selection committee composed of members of the Crapaud Community Council and Award committee members will review the nominations and assess the quality of the nominations using a criteria checklist. Nominations will be graded with regard to the impact of the contribution on the community.
• The selection committee will make recommendations for award to the Crapaud Community Council.
Recognizing the Award Recipient:
• The annual award recipient and their nominator will be notified at least one week in advance of the awards ceremony.
• The Crapaud Citizen/Volunteer of the Year Award will be presented annually at the Community of Crapaud BBQ & Kitchen Party held the 1st Friday of the Crapaud Exhibition. This year’s event will be held on Friday, July 27, 2018 at Crapaud Exhibition.
To request a printed copy of the Nomination Form package or for further information, contact the Community of Crapaud Office (902-658-2558) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Nomination forms must be submitted by July 20th, 2018.